Derbyshire Recovery and Peer Support Services
Support people who are having difficulties with their mental health across the whole spectrum of mental illnesses. We do this by offering targeted goal-focused support, developing peer support and volunteer opportunities across Derbyshire, and also peer support groups where there is a need.
Rethink Mental Illness has been awarded a contract with Derbyshire County Council and the four Derbyshire CCG’s to deliver a county-wide Recovery and Peer Support Service.
Delivered in partnership with People, Potential, Possibilities (P3) and Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health (DFMH), the service will help people improve and maintain their mental health and wellbeing and reconnect with their local community by offering access to targeted one-to-one staff support, telephone support and community groups, and is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Derbyshire who is experiencing mental ill health.
Services they offer;
- Targeted support through one-to-one and group sessions.
- Self help and peer support
- Telephone support
- Advice and information on mental illness.
- Recovery education to help manage and understand your mental health
- Social activities in the local community
- Signposting to other sources of community and specialist support